THIS IS HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
LAST UPDATED FEBRUARY 10, 2019
WHAT WE COLLECT FROM THE USER
We accumulate personal data about the user as the user provides it.
We may collect personal data from the user when the user:
1. Choose to create an account with us, complete an online survey or feedback form, rate or review products, sign up to receive communications from us, email us, or order any products or e-gift cards. When you provide data such as your contact information (name, email address, mailing address, telephone number), age, gender, and describe products you currently/previously use. If you purchase a product through the Site, we also collect your delivery and billing addresses and credit card or other payment method information (type, number, expiration date, card security code). We collect or generate data about your transaction history and interaction with the Site. Users registering an account also must enter a username and/or password.
HOW WE COLLECT OTHER DATA
We automatically receive non-personal data when you visit and interact with the Site and can collect data from other sources. Wild Heart automatically receives and records non-personal data on our server logs from your browser as well as through other analysis of the Site. We also may collect data using cookies, web beacons or similar technologies, or through third parties using similar technologies. A “cookie” is a piece of data stored on your computer. When you visit the Site, your web browser may store cookies on your computer, which will better enable you to navigate the Site upon return. You may use the Site even if you choose to reject or delete the cookies. Cookies also may be used by some of the other websites for which a link is placed on the Site.
We may access data about you from third-party sources and platforms like social media, marketing or ad firms. The data we collect may include your username and connection services, age range, gender, interests, advertisement interaction and viewing data and unique identifiers like a mobile identification number. We may combine this non-personal data with personal data and will treat the combined data as personal data.
CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
If you are under 13, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE SITE.
We do not knowingly or willfully collect personal and/or non-personal data from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to use the Site. If you are 13 - 17 years of age, you may visit, browse and use the information on the Site but you are not permitted to register for an account or submit any personal data. If you are 13 - 17 years old, by browsing the Site you confirm that you have the permission of a parent or guardian to do so. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we may have inadvertently collected personal data from your child, please notify us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com
USE OF COLLECTED DATA
Wild Heart Inc. uses the data we collect to communicate with you, advertise and of course, improve the Site.
Wild Heart Inc. may use any of the data we collect from you to serve you, respond to you, provide customer service and improve the Site and our products and services, including:
1. Processing and fulfillment of orders, and process payments of said orders.
2. Alert you to new offers, products, events, and/or services.
3. Process and respond to your customer service request or feedback.
4. Contact you about your account, profile, orders, etc...
5. Improve the Site and create future marketing strategies.
6. Implement credit fraud protection and risk reduction policies and procedures.
7. Market offers from our affiliates and marketing partners that we think may be of interest of you.
8. Enforce the terms of service; and for any or all other reasons you provided the information.
SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
Wild Heart Inc. can share and sell the data we have collected with others.
Wild Heart Inc. may disclose the data it collects about you to:
1. Our service providers, sponsors, suppliers, vendors and others who help Wild Heart Inc. provide the Site to you.
2. Our affiliates and to merchants, licensors, activity and event partners and sponsors, and other third parties for their own marketing purposes, such as to provide information to you about their new developments, special events, programs, services, activities, products, attractions, stores, promotions and sweepstakes activities, and other important information.
3. Third parties to provide analytics or to confirm or update data provided by you.
4. Third parties in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of Wild Heart Inc's business or operations (including without limitation in connection with bankruptcy or any similar proceedings); or as otherwise authorized by you.
Wild Heart Inc. also may use, share or sell non-personally identifiable data with third parties. Additionally, Wild Heart Inc. may take personally identifiable data and de-identify it and share or sell it in a de-identified or aggregated form with advertisers, business partners, and/or third parties in order to analyze usage of the Site services on or related to the Site or others’ sites; improve our services; improve our user experience; or for similar purposes. We will not re-identify such data and we will ask our contracting parties to agree to keep the data in its de-identified form.
If the user elects to participate in any promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires, and/or other events during your visit to the Site, the rules or terms and conditions for those events may indicate that your data will be shared with third parties with your consent. Please review the applicable rules or terms and conditions for any promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, questionnaires or events.
OPTING-OUT OF COMMUNICATIONS
The user has the option to opt-out of receiving future opt-in communications from us. The user may change his/her preferences at any time by revising their account profile by un-checking the boxes for opt-in communications. The user may also click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any emails you receive from Wild Heart Inc. and follow the instructions provided.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Wild Heart Inc. is not responsible for linked sites.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The user is responsible for keeping their data current and updated.
The user is responsible for keeping all pertinent data current. The user may update their shipping information by logging into their account and making edits to the “Billing & Shipping” tab. The user may update their personal data, username, and password by logging into their account.
NOTICE OF CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents have the right to ask for information about any of their personal data that Wild Heart Inc. may or may not have shared with others. If a California resident does not want Wild Heart Inc. to share their personal data for direct marketing purposes anymore, they may submit a request to Wild Heart Inc. to cease.
If you are a California resident and have provided personal data to Wild Heart Inc., you are entitled by law to request certain information regarding any disclosure that may have been made by Wild Heart Inc. to third parties of personal Data for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, contact us at:
Wild Heart Inc.
17783 Heather Ridge Ln.
Boca Raton, FL 33498
The request may be sent to the above address. Written requests should specify that you seek your “California Customer Choice Privacy Notice.” Please allow thirty (30) days for a response. Wild Heart Inc. is required to respond to only one request per customer each year and is not required to respond to requests made by means other than through the above physical address.
We will not share your personal data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes if you request that we do not do so. You may make such a request by sending us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting Wild Heart Inc., please provide your name, address, email address, and what personal data you do not want shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please note that there is no charge for controlling the sharing of your personal data or for processing said request.
Wild Heart Inc. has strict policies and procedures in order to protect all of its user’s personal and/or non-personal data, however the Internet is never completely secure. Any transmissions or transactions the user makes over the internet is solely at the user’s own risk.
Wild Heart Inc. utilizes acceptable administrative, physical, and electronic security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of all personal data. No transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under the control of Wild Heart Inc. to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. Wild Heart Inc. strives to protect personal data utilizing the best methods and practices available, however neither Wild Heart Inc. nor our service providers can 100% ensure or warrant the security of any data the user transmits to Wild Heart Inc. over the internet. All transmissions are conducted solely at the user’s own risk.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com